Postmarked: A Mailbox Story
This is an experiment. Feel free to follow along and participate. Here’s what we know.
- Rory and I have a little-used P.O. Box which would like to see some love.
- Nerdy people of the world are extremely clever and creative.
Thus, we want to see what you, dear reader, might be willing to send to our P.O. Box. We would love to hear from you, and see what interesting items you might feel like sharing with us and with the other readers. If you’re short on ideas, some suggestions include postcards, toys, small handmade items, letters, photos, drawings, books, pens, anything that reflects you as a person or something you want to share with others. I will then assemble what we receive and write posts about the collections.
Here are the rules:
- Be clever and creative. More brownie points are given for original creations than for something from a fandom.
- Include your name, make up a secret code name, or be anonymous (if you include your name, specify if you want it kept private).
- If you want me to consider linking to something (done on a case-by-case basis), please send a link.
- If you’d rather what you send stay private, please label it that way and I won’t share it in a future post.
- If you want your item back, please send a SASE.
- If you send something that needs to stay flat, be sure to label the outside: “DO NOT BEND” and we’ll hope for the best.
- Don’t send anything too large. It’s a small P.O. Box.
- Don’t send perishable items. We don’t check the box daily.
- Don’t send anything that is illegal in Arizona.
- Don’t send anything that is illegal to mail in the United States.
- Don’t send anything more risque than PG-13.
The Bristol P.O. Box is located at:
P.O. Box 11391
Prescott, AZ 86304
Stay tuned for future posts about what we receive! Frequency of said posts will depend on how quickly the items arrive.