I’m grateful for all of my loved ones. You know who you are. Some of you have really gone beyond expectations to be supportive. Thank you.
And here’s a replay of something I wrote back on 12-12-12, 12 things for which I was/am grateful:
1. My health, for behaving itself for quite some time now.
2. My children, for giving me purpose, making me laugh, and keeping me on my toes.
3. My family, both those by birth and by choice, for being there for me through all that has challenged me. I can’t tell you what it means to me.
4. My friends, who make my life fun.
5. My work, both homeschooling my kids, and working with the geeky population of the world, for constantly helping me grow.
6. My situation, for knowing I’ll always be okay, and allowing me to be there for others.
7. Possibilities, knowing that there are always new things to learn and discover, and that there are always options.
8. My brain, for being a fantastic tool to get me through life.
9. My education, for making me a Jane of all Trades, Mistress of None.
10. Variety, for giving an abundance of things to discover in the world and in people.
11. Love, for making it all amazing.
12. Myself, for remaining true.